As we get farther into summer, the less time I seem to have. I imagine that has to do with the longer days. I am not complaining though because I like to stay busy and the extra light means I can work later and get more finished and if it lets me take care of a extra project for the day then being it on!
Speaking of projects I was able to get all the episodes set for release on YouTube! This was finished on Monday which make me happy since I do not have to worry about that anymore. I will be happier when I am able to do more than just show a boring static image though, but that will come soon enough though.
I have also been working with a company that looks like they may want some consulting and repair work. I will hopefully know more this week since it could be interesting, or they could be blowing smoke up my backside.
Thank you everyone for your support, and thanks for stopping by.
(All links open in new tab)
- Say hello to DIY technology
- Queensland archeology students to use 3D printed artefact replicas to study off-campus
- Comic Con 2016: Luc Besson's 'Valerian' Footage Teases 'Star Wars'-Level Ambition and 'Fifth Element' Fun
- Q&A: Ex-Ford CEO Alan Mulally on Google, 3D printing
- Sculpteo Now Offering Two More CLIP Resin Materials to the General Public
- How do suppliers calculate pricing for 3D prints?
- LLNL researchers' new metal 3D printing techniques could revolutionize laser design
- Disney Research brings custom 3D printing principles to knitting machines with new compiler
- 3D Systems Corporation, Stratasys, Ltd. Tank After Analyst Downgrades
- Kickstarter for Versa3D all-in-one 3D printer, CNC mill, laser cutter launches today
- How 3D Printing Is Transforming Manufacturing: An Interview With Shapeways CEO Peter Weijmarshausen
- Is Rock Music Finally Dead?
- Mark Hamill given custom-made lightsaber by fan, reacts like the hero he is
- No Man's Sky Release Date: Xbox One, PS4, PC Console Crossplay Confirmed?
- Interview: Avi Reichental on the 3D Printing Revolution (Part 1)
- The wild world of 3D printing