Over the last week, while I have been busy with work things, I managed to find a little time of the last couple nights to play some Dead by Daylight and having loads of fun doing so. I have enjoyed playing survivor, but I took some time and played the killer last night. My time as the killer was successful. I managed to 4-0 the match. That means no one was able to escape and I was able to sacrifice each player.
I will be working on a couple new designs this weekend with any luck and one of those would mean using Fusion 360 which I am very interested in using. I will also be sending a print to some lucky person so stay tuned.
Thank you everyone for your support, and thanks for stopping by.
(All links open in new tab)
- Face-generating software and 3D printed busts show Catholics how 17th century saints might have looked
- Nano Dimension: Factories in a box & 3D printing electronics
- Hackers create 3D printed TSA Safe Skies master key, release blueprints
- 2016 spectacular 3D printed butterflies adorn China's new pedestrian tunnel
- SmarTech report predicts the future of 3D printing
- Application of 3D Printing in the Surgical Planning of Trimalleolar Fracture and Doctor-Patient Communication.
- New 3D printed graphene super batteries by Swinburne researchers will last a lifetime
- Flexion Extruder: Take a Lower-Performing 3D Printer to the Industrial Level
- Cessna Denali, Textron's new turboprop to feature a 3D printed propeller engine by GE
- New 3D-printed casts are modern but not cheap
- Recycled Beer and Coffee Can Now Be Used for 3D Printing
- Stratasys, 3D Systems downgraded by Piper Jaffray as 3D printing demand continues to decline
- 'Super batteries' to be 3D printed from graphene ink
- Getting Started With 3D Printing in the Classroom
- Review: Designing my own Xbox controller was fun, but yours can be weirder
- Now you can make prettier and tougher 3D printed objects
- This brick-laying 3D printer robot can build a house four times faster than a human bricklayer
- Ultimaker 2 GO releases backpack for any 3D printer enthusiast always on the move
- A CRASH SENSOR FOR DELTA 3D PRINTERS
- FilaBox Subscription Service from ThreeD Materials Automatically Refreshes Your Filament Supply Each Month
- Ti3AU, the Hardest New Metal Material for 3D Printing?
- New Metal Alloy Four Times Stronger Than Titanium Could Revolutionize Prosthetics