Seems like the more I stay involved with 3d printing the more things I find I can use it for. I seem to be able to visualize and come up with designs easier and easier which I think is cool. Right now I am still working on new designs. I have a phone mount for our tread mill finished, and I am currently printing an updated design to a GoPro mount. I am also still learning Fusion 360. That is really all that has been going on, so not much more to report.
The lucky person prints are going out this week as well.
Thank you everyone for your support, and thanks for stopping by.
(All links open in new tab)
- Chinese researchers to develop 3D skin printing technology
- Can 3D Printing Save the World? A Look at 3D Printing and the Environment
- 3D Printed Anatomy Kits Drawing Interest from Hospitals and Universities
- Stratasys and 3D Systems shift attention to mass production 3D printing as growth stagnation continues over 2Q
- Four Consecutive Profitable Quarters: Aleph Objects Releases Q2 Results for 2016
- Gwent wants to give players a free game that doesn’t screw them over
- Stan Lee Explains Deadpool’s Popularity
- The story of Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons' most popular offspring
- Chinavasion releases affordable DIY 3D printer
- A Data Scientist Crunched the Numbers to Find the Most Heavy Metal Word in the English Language
- Welcome to the space race: Singapore startup creates hybrid rockets and 3D printed fuel to challenge SpaceX
- 3D Systems Investigated for Potential Violations of Federal and State Security Laws
- everything elevated 3D prints candleholders with digital grains for OTHR
- New Method of 3D Printing Electronics Transforms Electric Properties with a Flash of Light
- Update: Zortrax Issues Comments Regarding Dell Deal That Never Went Through
- Study 3D printing from the inside out with 3D printed educational ULIO 3D printer
- Computational Thermoforming, the Other 3D Printing?
- Ancient statue of Zeus from Olympia revived through 3D printing