It feels like I just did this yesterday. I guess that is what happens when you have a ton of things to do, but so little time to get them all finished. It all comes down to adjusting and overcoming though. This happens every year and I have learned there is no need to get 'freak out' when it seems like nothing is going to get finished. I know the busy season will slow down soon enough, however it will be peddle to the metal until then. I really don't have to much to say at this time except that I can not say thank you enough to everyone who have send me emails. I appreciate it and read and answer every one when time permits. Besides that I have to get going, but I will be back again next week to do more of the same.
Thank you everyone for your support, and thanks for stopping by.
(All links open in new tab)
- Boulanger challenges local French makers to deliver 50 3D printed pieces to 9 French cities in 24 hours
- Beaver 3D Silk-like Filament Review
- Best Fallout 3D print yet? Maker builds epic 3D printed Nuka-Cola PC case
- 3D Printed Clothes Are Hitting the Runway, and Then Your Closet
- Fix your messy face with this 3D printed beard comb from Fully Bearded
- Pitt engineers receive grant to develop fast computational modeling for 3-D printing
- INTERVIEW: Jhonen Vasquez and the INVADER ZIM Team Make Things Weird
- South Korea Needs to Better Prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, New Report Shows
- Disney files patent to create real lightsabers
- New Russian patent-pending glass 3D printing solution makes glass walls and buildings a reality
- igus expands range of 3D printable Tribo-Filaments with highly chemical resistant C210 filament
- Artist Creates Convincing Illusion of a Sandstone Block Made of LEGO Bricks With 3D Printing
- Flying Colors 3D's free 3D modeling tool makes 3D design as easy as drawing with pencils