It happened later than I wanted, but I finally got my computer up and working again. It is nice being able to work from my desk again though I can say I was surprised at how well I was able to adapt to using a laptop to do all of my work. I know it was only down for just over a week; it did feel quite a bit longer than that. To top things off I got a cold. The nice thing is that it is a long weekend so I can sleep a lot if necessary.
I should finally be able to print tomorrow. What should I print...? I have a few things in mind. Past that there is not much else to say this week. Have a good Labor Day.
Thank you everyone for your support, and for stopping by.
(All links open in new tab)
- Oventus closer to cure for snoring and sleep apnoea with its 3D printed mouthguards
- 3D printing gives magic touch to 'The Wizard Set,' new 7-pack of Kickstarter-backed RPG dice
- Japan's ANA, JSR & SHC Design team up to create travel-friendly plastic 3D printed leg prosthesis
- New 3Doodler PRO 3D Printing Pen Creates with in Wood, Copper & More, Retails at $249
- 3D Printing and the Rise of the Makers
- Remember the laptop-destroying 'USB Killer?' Now you can buy one
- 3D-print your own bones from everyone’s favorite fossil, Lucy
- 15 fun & easy STEAM 3D printing lesson plans from MakerBot's Thingiverse
- Dragon Con 2016: Cosplayers Including Bindi Smalls 3D Print Incredible Costumes & Props
- Rob Liefeld: Deathstroke Is Not Deadpool
- Can it print at 450mm/s? Thomas Sanladerer puts Dynamo3D OnePro 3D printer to the test with mixed results
- Greater Strength, Higher Performance: Ultimaker Releases Four New Professional 3D Printing Materials
- Glass Sculpture Artifact Replicated in Full Color with Stratasys J750 3D Printer
- TEEN TITANS Writer Teases Surprise Sixth Member With REBIRTH Relaunch
- How 3D printing may help cut childhood obesity by getting children active
- Printr fights dual-color 3D printing issues with unique Donut Wipe Tower embedded in slicer