Not much to go over this week since our newest adopted kitty has cancer so making sure she is feeling better. I will get back to projects and other things once I know she is happy and feeling better.
Thank you everyone for your support, and for stopping by.
(All links open in new tab)
- 3D Printing Is Going to Turn the Miniatures Gaming Market Into a War Zone
- Building An Electric Longboard From Scratch
- Custom 3D printed insoles from Phits help athletes recover from injury
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: A crazy new MMORPG, hackable frisbees, and more
- Long Lost Warcraft Adventure Game Is Now Downloadable
- KLM debuts first ever 3D printed in-flight draught beer trolley
- SLO is a 35mm Camera Made Entirely with 3D Printing
- Russian scientists are creating a ceramic 3D printer with aerospace, defense, and energy applications
- Super-small Robotic Joints Don’t Exist? They Do Now!
- New Polymers Pave the Way for Innovation in Solar, Medical Fields
- "Metamaterial Mechanisms:" 3D Printing Singular Objects with Mechanical Function
- Bits to Atoms: Designing a Custom 3D-Printed Lightsaber
- Benecio del Toro in talks to star in Predator remake
- Star Trek Online will soon let you 3D-print your starships
- 3D Printed Door Latch has One Moving Part – Itself!
- Tecnica's CASA SLS 3D printer patent approved, up to 250 times faster than competing systems
- The Largest 3D Printed Object In The World: Headed For The Boeing 777X
- Latvian fencer Polina Rozkova competes at Rio Paralympics in customized 3D printed back brace
- Myanmar’s Farmers are 3D Printing Their Own Tools | Make
- Say Yes To The 3D-Printed Wedding
- Hotel de Slaapfabriek to construct Europe's first zero-footprint 3D printed building in 2017
- The Dark Lord of the Sith’s Solo Adventures End in DARTH VADER #25 (Preview)
- Sensing threat, UPS plans to expand its 3D printing operations
- UK researchers release open source RMADS code for Matlab to help users find best 3D printing solution
- 3D Printing Is Already Saving Lives, Now It Just Needs to be Accepted