Lots done this last week. There was a presentation and live demo at the North Idaho Computer Users Group. as well as a new model designed and printed. YouTube is also set to release episodes every other day until sometime in August! Whoa! We also talk about finishing a model past printing.
There is also talk about the new Tick series, Gwent, Witcher 3, and also Windows 10 and the new Raspberry Pi!
Please take a moment to follow us on:
Also, if you can afford it, go to Patreon to provide us some additional monthly support. You also have the option of using our site to buy your 3d printer supplies. Lastly, take a moment and spread the word and tell your friends about the show.
(links open in new tab)
- North Idaho Computer Users Group
- 3d Cube
- 3d Benchy
- Police asked this 3D printing lab to recreate a dead man's fingers to unlock his phone
- Belgian ophthalmologists complete world's first 3D printed eye prosthesis
- Amazon releases first images of the new Tick
- Witcher 3 Dev Is Ready for Gwent PS4/Xbox One Cross-Play
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Beta Page
- The Witcher 3 developers beat piracy with a product worth owning
- Weekend tech reading: Free laptop if MS can't upgrade your PC to Windows 10, smaller RasPi 3 inbound