One month! Yeah!
Our M3D printers go on trial this week and talk more about the military. We also manage to toss in some discussions on Games, new filament, 3D printing education and information sources and even point you to some new technology to help being your desktop fabrication dreams to life. In addition we are still getting these out before Friday. /joy
You can download or listen to the track on SoundCloud and directly off our main page. You can also find us on iTunes and YouTube!
Links to things we discuss (opens in new window/tab):
- US Air Force invests $34.6M in 3D printed engine development through BAA Awards
- The Army Wants to Use 3D Printers to Customize Soldiers' Diets
- Learn the Basics of 3D Printing with a Free Online Course from ALISON
- How to design your first 3D project without tears
- New eBook Series on 3D Printing for Kids with FreeCAD
- Turn your 3D printer into a full-fledged production line with 'Many-Maker' injection molding kit
- Build your own Arduino-powered desktop 3D scanner for just $50
- Porcelite Ceramic 3D Printing Resin Created For SLA And DLP Systems
- 3Dom USA releases new bio-based 3D printing filament made from hemp
- Dead by Daylight (Steam)