I present to you episode 12, which means we have been doing this for 3 months! Wow. It does not feel like it has been that long. As a treat we manage give you more than an hour of pleasure! Let your ear holes rejoice! While things do get real, we end strong and look forward to tickling your ears more next week.
We are looking for an editor. Joe is in charge of editing and a slew of other things including editing but we would like to change that. Use the contact form on the site if you are interested. We will want you to show us what you can do, so please be serious and have some time. While we have no income at this time, you can guarantee that will get experience, credit, and we can provide you with prints, and we will answer all your 3D printing questions. (We may even game with you. ;) ). Sorry we cannot do more.
You can download or listen to the track on SoundCloud and directly off our main page. You can also find us on iTunes and YouTube!
Links to things we discuss (opens in new window/tab):
- Solidoodle closes its doors for good
- Robust 3D printer Premium Tungsten Nozzle launches on Kickstarter
- Giant Multi-Headed 3D Printer Can Create Massive Objects in One Pass
- New developments in 3D bio-printing may hold the key to curing Alzheimer's disease
- Bruce Campbell
- Bubba Ho-Tep
- Ossie Davis
- Bethesda unveils Fallout 4: Lonesome Rhode DLC | Games
- No Man's Sky
- 'Fight Like Hell' Doom trailer delivers big guns and demons, but hardly any gore
- The Culling