Another week has come and gone and it is time to get Episode 19 released. We talk about new printers, games, and of course Star Wars. We even managed to go over the hour mark, and that was without knowing the laptop, at some point, chopped out about 10 minutes of raw audio, never to be heard from again. Thankfully it was nothing to important, and did not affect the out come of the episode.
Just think, next week will mark 5 months that we have been doing this, and it is all for you! We hope you enjoy and if you do take a moment to moment to follow us on SoundCloud,Twitter,YouTube, Instagram or Facebook. You can also provide a little out-of-pocket support my being a patron.
Thank you, we are grateful!
(All links open in new tab)
- Geetech MeCreator 2
- Joe on Twitter
- Joe on Instagram
- Edible Six-Pack Rings Feed, Rather Than Strangle, Wildlife
- ZMorph demonstrates 3D printer, CNC mill, laser cutter abilities with Star Wars-themed 'sample pack'
- Overwatch Open Beta Inforgraphic
- Mark Hamill Says He's Never Seen a 'Star Wars' Film at Home
- John Carmack
- id Software History - Video
You can also find us on Google Play Music!