First let me start by saying 'Welcome to all the new listeners'. This week we have a treat for you in the form or a longer run time! This weeks episode clocks in at just under 2 hours. You would figure that we cover all the things, be we still managed to miss something!
The thing we mess was a well deserved thank listener Bobby Willhite for contacting us and letting us know about the original use of the milk based 3d scanner. We thought that is was wonderful because its root actually lie in gaming.
While we go over this in the podcast, we have been working on revising the Print of the Month, and should be able to reveal it next week if everything goes well.
Besides that, there has also been talk about moving the release day to Monday rather than Friday. This is a while 4 days sooner, which means some of the things we talk about will still be relevant! ;)
This weeks image is by DimaDerzhavin. It looks so awesome and we think really goes with the episodes title.
Lastly, do us a HUGE favor and take a moment to follow us on SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and/or Facebook. In addition, if you can afford it, go to Patreon to provide us some additional monthly support. You can also spread the work on the show by telling your friends.
Thanks you everyone!
(Links open in new window)
- Best 3D Printer 2016: the 3D Printer Buyer's Guide
- Thirteen Axiom 3D printers intended for schools stolen from Airwolf 3D warehouse
- Preparing for the Advent of 3MF Files: France's Datakit Begins Developing Library
- 3D Systems Now to Add Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS, Integrating 3D Scanning
- 3D Printed Cast Speeds Bone Recovery Using Ultrasound
- President's Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition
- Lenovo shows off 3D printed Intel-powered smart running shoes that double as game controllers
- Canada releases new ‘Star Trek’ coins for 50th anniversary
- BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE Set To Receive A One-Night Only Theatrical Release
- Nostalrius team meets Blizzard and says company wants legacy WOW servers
- Watch Dogs 2 is packing 3D printed guns
- 3D Printing AR-15 Lower Receiver on Desktop 3D Printer (Barnacules Nerdgasm - YouTube)
- Is video gaming bad for you? The science for and against
- Henry Rollins