Less talk on gaming this week and more of a focus on printers. Heck there was not even a Star Wars reference, what the heck! We made it up by talking time to answer some listener questions though, so that should count for something right?
We are still working on getting all the episodes up on YouTube, and we hope to have that done by next week. Please be patient with Andrew.
Time for the gratuities plugs: Take a moment to follow us on SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and/or Facebook. In addition, if you can afford it, go to Patreon to provide us some additional monthly support. You can also spread the work on the show by telling your friends.
(Links open in new window)
- Filament Dryer
- Overwatch Stand
- RepRap Print Troubleshooting Pictoral Guide
- 17-year old gives away DIY instructions for working low-cost SLS 3D printer
- M3D Brings Together Commercial & Consumer 3D Printing with the $500 M3D Pro
- 3D Printing Plastic Market Expected Value Up to 692.2 Million USD by 2020
- 3D Printing Could Save Coral Reefs
- Researchers create 3D printed robotic muscles using electroactive polymer
- Masterwork Tools' amazing collection of 3D printable open source tabletop gaming scenery
- Print of the Month - July
- Razer Kraken Pro Overwatch Edition