Six months! Wow, it only feels like we started this a couple weeks ago. While we mark this episode with excitement, it is also marked with sadness. We are losing Andrew as a host. Some things came up in his personal life, and in order to deal with those he has had to make some sacrifices. No matter has happens we with him well. This does not mean the show is ending though! Joe will continue and episodes will be released on time as always.
Thanks for your support. Those that have not done so please take a moment to follow us on SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and/or
Facebook. In addition, if you can afford it, go to Patreon to provide us some additional monthly support. You can also spread the work on the show by telling your friends.
(links open in new tab)
- 3D printed talus implant helps Chinese patient walk freely again
- Watch This Amazing 3D Bioprinter Make Artificial Bones From Scratch
- Evolve stage 2 sees 40,000 more active players after going free-to-play
- Blizzard is hiring a Director for a new Diablo game
- Star Wars Collectibles Ultimate Studio Edition hands-on: Insanely awesome!