Another week, right back into the thick of things. This week we talk about Rafts, Skirts, and Brims, auto makers moving to 3d printed replacement parts, a free webinar about the different 3d printing technologies. There is also some talk on the new NES mini, and new dead by daylight features. We are also going to have a contest for some intro/outro music!
We are working on getting YouTube videos compiled as well, so you should see though older episodes popping up later this week!
To everyone who has took time to see if there was anything you could help with; it is appreciated, and thanks for your support.
Please take a moment to follow us on:
In addition, if you can afford it, go to Patreon to provide us some additional monthly support. You also have the option of using our site to buy your 3d printer supplies. We will be adding more products in the future and are open to suggestions. Finally, take a moment and spread the word and tell your friends about the show.
(links open in new tab)
- BMW Group to expand 3D printing for series components with planar 3D printing
- World's Biggest Truck Maker Turns to 3D Printing for Spare Parts
- 3DPrint.com Hosts Formlabs Webinar August 4: How to Choose the Right 3D Printing Technology - FDM vs SLA vs SLS - Register Now
- Nintendo NES Mini Can't Connect to Internet, Won't Get More Games
- Razer Kraken Pro Overwatch Edition